Andrew Sullivan takes some time out from obsessing over every little thing he doesn’t like about Hillary Clinton to highlight a rather amusing observation: the current list of top viewed pages on that omnipresent embarrassment to human knowledge, Conservapedia:
- Main Page [1,896,827]
- Homosexuality [1,483,237]
- Homosexuality and Hepatitis [516,157]
- Homosexuality and Promiscuity [416,589]
- Homosexuality and Parasites [387,402]
- Homosexuality and Gonorrhea [327,912]
- Homosexuality and Domestic Violence [323,216]
- Gay Bowel Syndrome [311,319]
- Homosexuality and Syphilis [261,879]
- Homosexuality and Mental Health [246,832]
Oh gay bowel syndrome, what would the totally straight right-wing man’s man do without you to muse over?
Update: Some bloggers more laudably skeptical than myself have suggested that these results cannot possibly be legitimate. Sadly, I have to concede that they’re probably right. Pretty funny as a prank, I suppose, but this really does seem like one of those stories that’s “too good to check,” and for a skeptical blog, that’s an unforgivable omission. My bad.